For Carbureted Bikes
- Feature two advance curve families that are adjustable to accommodate stock and modified engines
- Selectable multi-spark mode for quick starting and smooth cruising
- Five rotary switches for mode select, timing adjustments, advance slope and rpm limit (in 100 rpm steps)
- Coil outputs protected against short circuits
- Require OEM coils with less than 1 ohm primary resistance and low-resistance spiral-core or carbon-core suppression-type plug wires
- 12V power adapters are used to power up the modules when removed from the bike (sold separately)
- Easy-to-follow instructions included
- Will not work on fuel-injected models.
- Made in the U.S.A.